Roma have given up on their pursuit of Manchester United outcast Jadon Sancho and are concentrating on deals for Liverpool and Chelsea players.
Sancho has been linked with numerous clubs this summer together with his Manchester United profession seemingly at an end.
He spent last season on loan at Chelsea however the Blues opted against signing him on a everlasting basis, despite an agreement to achieve this.
The England international is just not in Ruben Amorim’s first team plans, was neglected of pre-season motion and has been told to seek out a brand new club, but that’s proving tricky.
Sancho is reportedly earning around £300,000-a-week at Old Trafford, which is just not a salary any interested party goes to satisfy.
Your ultimate guide to the football season
Metro’s football newsletter: In The Mixer. Exclusive evaluation, FPL suggestions and transfer talk sent straight to your inbox every Friday – join, it’s an open goal.
Roma were keen to secure a deal for the 25-year-old, but a move to the Italian capital is now off the table, in accordance with reports in Italy.
Sky Sport’s Gianluca Di Marzio Roma sporting director Frederic Massara met with Sancho’s entourage on Tuesday in London and the negotiations have come to an unsuccessful conclusion.

It was not the primary meeting between the Roma hierarchy and the winger, with Massara suggesting Sancho was not especially interested during their previous interaction.
‘Sancho is a powerful player, who was linked with all of the Italian clubs,’ Massara told SportMediaset last week.
‘For the time being, it is barely a suggestion, since it doesn’t seem as if there are the correct conditions and above all, the motivation to hold on these negotiations.’

Roma are still hoping to secure deals for Chelsea teenager Tyrique George and Liverpool left-back Kostas Tsimikas.
19-year-old winger George is their goal having missed out on Sancho, with the teenager making 26 appearances for the Blues in all competitions last season but being surplus to requirements this campaign.
Fabrizio Romano reports that talks with George went quite a bit higher than those with Sancho and a everlasting deal is on the cards because the teenager doesn’t wish to move on loan.
Chelsea are open to letting the England Under-19 international leave permanently, although will put a major sell-on clause within the contract.

A move for Tsimikas is just not yet agreed as Roma would favor the Greek defender to affix on loan with an choice to buy, while Liverpool desire a everlasting exit.
The 29-year-old has mostly been back-up to Andy Robertson since arriving from Olympiacos in 2020 but he has fallen further down the pecking order because the summer arrival of Milos Kerkez.
There has also been interest in him from Nottingham Forest, but Tsimikas does want the move to Roma, if a deal could be struck.
The transfer window closes on Monday September 1.
MORE: Chelsea-linked Strasbourg cancel £13.8m Julio Enciso transfer
MORE: John Terry compares Liverpool wonderkid Rio Ngumoha to 2 Chelsea legends
MORE: Manchester United reject Napoli request in Rasmus Hojlund transfer talks