‘);
});
Rajpal Yadav spoke to ANI after being granted bail within the Rs 9 crores cheque bounce case linked to his 2010 production enterprise. Addressing the media, the actor selected to not delve into legal specifics, directing such queries to his counsel while reflecting on his three-decade journey within the film industry.


Rajpal Yadav reacts after bail in Rs. 9 crores cheque bounce case: “Your support has been great on social media”
“If you need to get any legal information, you possibly can ask our lawyer, Bhaskar Upadhyay. Typically, I would really like to say that it has been 30 years that I actually have been in Mumbai, Bollywood. I actually have been with the youngsters of the entire world, that’s the reason I used to be capable of make 250 movies. This story began in 2012-13. In 2026, I actually have made 250 movies. India’s every citizen – from children to the youth to the senior residents everyone has space in my heart, everyone has stood by me and likewise the entire country. The reality that I had, what was my intention, all those things, regardless of the High Court has ordered within the last 10 years, I actually have been present. I will probably be present wherever it’s going to be ordered in the longer term. And I won’t find a way to inform you the legal words. You possibly can ask Bhaskar. Your support has been great on social media. No, everyone’s support. The individuals who will not be on social media, also they are my supporters. Because I do know that every one the people who find themselves loving me through social media, from childhood to the age of 55. I feel there are 150 million people. So, our behavior will need to have been (good) with 150 million people. And with everyone else, we’ve got a relationship of entertainment, blood circulation. And the best way the entire world loved me, my Bollywood gave me love. If there may be any accusation on me, then I’m 100% available in every single place, at every corner. Please, please reply. Thanks, High Court. You’ve gotten given me a likelihood to listen. Thanks a lot.”
VIDEO | Cheque bounce case: After being released from Tihar Jail in Delhi, actor Rajpal Yadav (@rajpalofficial) says, “If you need to get any legal information, you possibly can ask my advocate, but I need to say that my 30 years in Bollywood goes to finish in 2027, everyone was… pic.twitter.com/YvCazAQ5nL
— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) February 17, 2026
The case stems from a financial dispute connected to his directorial enterprise Ata Pata Laapata, for which funds were borrowed in 2010. Through the years, the matter escalated into cheque bounce proceedings, with the outstanding amount reportedly rising as a result of accrued interest and penalties.
Earlier this month, the High Court had taken note of delays in settlement before Yadav surrendered and was briefly sent back to jail. Following subsequent hearings, he has now been granted bail.
With the legal proceedings still underway, Yadav has reiterated that he’ll remain present as directed by the court and comply with future orders.
Also Read: Rajpal Yadav secures bail; lawyer says legal battle over 2010 film deal was “layered and confusing”
BOLLYWOOD NEWS – LIVE UPDATES
Catch us for up to date Bollywood News, Latest Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, Latest Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & Upcoming Movies 2026 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.

