Driver involved in Virginia Giuffre crash gives his side of the story | News World

Bus driver Ross Munns has commented on the crash after Virginia Giuffre’s Instagram post claiming she was on death’s door (Picture: Getty)

The bus driver involved in Virginia Giuffre’s crash has spoken out after the mysterious incident.

The Prince Andrew’s sex assault accuser was due in court just days before she said she was hit by a bus and had only days to live.

Nonetheless, police said no serious injuries were reported after the incident near Perth, Western Australia, they usually described it as a ‘minor’ collision.

Giuffre shocked her followers on Sunday when she said on an Instagram post she had ‘4 days to live’ after kidney failure.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, with a photo of herself as a teen, when she says she was abused by Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and Prince Andrew, among others.
Virginia Giuffre says she was targeted by Jeffrey Epstein when she was 17 (Picture: Tribune News Service/Getty)

Her spokesman has since admitted she made a mistake posting it publicly and it was intended for a non-public Facebook page.

Now, the bus driver involved within the crash has given his side.

Driver Ross Munns told Day by day Mail Australia that the crash happened when he was driving together with 29 children on board and was nearly to overtake when a vehicle in front of him began to turn to the suitable.

Undated handout photo issued by the US Department of Justice (left-right) of the Duke of York, Virginia Giuffre, and Ghislaine Maxwell. Disgraced British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has said the well-known photo showing the Duke of York next to Virginia Giuffre is fake. Maxwell, 61, who was convicted of sex trafficking, has previously cast doubt on the authenticity of the photo, said to be taken inside her Mayfair home, showing Andrew with his arm around Ms Giuffre, and Maxwell in the background. Speaking from prison in the US to Talk TV, Maxwell said she is
Duke of York, Virginia Giuffre, and Ghislaine Maxwell (Picture: US Department of Justice/PA)

He claimed the Toyota Highlander ahead of the bus was driven by a 71-year-old woman, who’s regarded as Giuffre’s carer. He said he didn’t remember seeing Giuffre within the vehicle, but a police report later said a 41-year-old woman was a passenger, the outlet reports.

The driving force said: ‘It’s just all blown out of proportion and I do know what happened. I didn’t even see her within the automotive.’

Munns, who has been knowledgeable driver for 16 years, said he sounded his horn when the Toyota began suddenly turning in front of him to get onto a boulevard.

He said he swapped details with the 71-year-old woman they usually each drove away following the impact.

Jeffrey Epstein.
Virginia Giuffre was trafficked as a teen by the disgraced billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein who surrounded himself with celebrities (Picture: Getty Images)

Nonetheless, he decided to report it to the authorities as he felt ‘somewhat bit suss.’

When he rang the lady the following day, she told him that her passenger had suffered ‘a black eye.’

He said seeing the Instagram post claiming the bus had hit Giuffre’s automotive at over 60mph (110km/h) left him uneasy.

The driving force continued: ‘I actually feel sorry for her. If I hit that automotive at 110 they’d be dead. I used to drive ambulances for years within the country and I do know tips on how to have an excellent look.

Ross Munns, the bus driver allegedly involved in the crash with Virginia Giuffre's vehicle.
Bus driver Ross Munns said the incident has been blown out of proportion (Picture: Facebook)

‘I even have got the-all clear from the police and in the event that they want to come back for insurance, I’ll fight that as well.

‘She said she was hit by a bus at 110km/h and all buses in Western Australia are governed to 100km/h.

‘I used to be doing 75 and its only when she slowed down much more, I made a decision to pass her.’

He claimed there’s ‘no way you could possibly get that injury if you happen to were in that automotive,’ adding that he ‘would quite this just go away.’

Giuffre was attributable to appear at Perth Magistrates’ Court accused of breaching a family violence restraining order, Day by day Mail Australia reports.

Prince Andrew, who has strongly denied Giuffre’s claims, agreed to pay her charity £12,000,000 in 2022 to finish her civil case at a Latest York court.

Get in contact with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.

For more stories like this, check our news page.