Sean “Diddy” Combs organized a big Thanksgiving meal at FCI Fort Dix with fellow inmates, bringing an unusual sense of community to the prison.
The rapper revealed that the trouble was meant to lift spirits throughout the holidays and praised the brotherhood he has found inside the ability.
Nevertheless, Sean “Diddy” Combs’ early weeks have been marked by allegations that he consumed homemade alcohol and took part in a prohibited three-way phone call.
Article continues below commercial
Diddy Turns Fort Dix Thanksgiving Into Heartwarming Feast For Inmates
Sean “Diddy” Combs surprised his fellow inmates at Fort Dix with an unexpectedly warm Thanksgiving, transforming what was expected to be a grim holiday into something closer to comfort and community.
Diddy, who began serving his 50-month sentence on October 30 for violating the Mann Act, partnered with an inmate-led group called Bankroll Bosses to arrange a special meal for all the facility.
Based on his rep, who spoke to TMZ, the group pooled commissary funds to purchase ingredients and spent two days cooking and assembling food for each housing unit, enough to feed roughly 200 inmates per constructing.
B.I., a former gang leader who helped coordinate the trouble, said they’d to get creative to attain the feat.
Article continues below commercial
Former Gang Leader Reveals How He Helped The Music Mogul Plan The Prison Thanksgiving Feast

The previous gang leader, who goes by B.I., explained that with no stoves or microwaves available, inmates improvised as best they might, even using their ID cards as makeshift knives. Still, they managed to arrange and distribute all of the meals themselves.
Typically, prisons offer only a minimal holiday meal, like an “in-and-out” service featuring turkey roast with trimmings, mashed potatoes, corn, and dessert.
But inmates say the added effort from Diddy and his team brought a way of care and togetherness that made the day feel different.
Article continues below commercial
Diddy Opens Up About Prison Life And Thanksgiving Effort: ‘There Is A Strong Brotherhood’

Reflecting on the initiative, Diddy said he desired to help lift spirits during a difficult time.
“Thanksgiving, to me, is about ensuring other people eat,” he shared, per TMZ. “Everybody misses their family. People get depressed throughout the holidays. We just wanted to come back together as a family and do our own thing.”
The disgraced rapper also revealed that he’s adjusting to life inside and finding unexpected solidarity.
“There’s a whole lot of misinterpretations about prison,” he said. “There’s a powerful brotherhood. All of us look out for one another. It’s nothing but a positive thing. It’s like just a little little bit of home in a dark place.”
Article continues below commercial
Nevertheless, Diddy’s early weeks at Fort Dix haven’t been without controversy. Shortly before the Thanksgiving effort, a November 7 report alleged that he had been caught drinking a homemade alcoholic concoction, reportedly a fermented mixture of Fanta soda, sugar, and apples, during his first days at the ability.
Article continues below commercial
The Rapper’s Team Rejects Claims Of Diddy Drinking Homemade Alcohol In Prison

Based on reports, prison officials briefly considered relocating Diddy to a distinct unit after discovering the substance, but later decided against moving him.
In response, Diddy’s spokesperson released a firm statement to People Magazine denying the allegations and calling the reports “false and reckless.”
The spokesperson stated that Diddy had not violated any prison rules and emphasized that his sobriety and self-discipline remain priorities.
They added that the rumors were unsurprising, on condition that the 56-year-old had only been at Fort Dix for every week when the story surfaced, and cautioned the general public to avoid jumping to conclusions.
“We ask the general public and the press to provide him the advantage of the doubt, the privacy to concentrate on his personal growth, and the grace to maneuver forward in peace,” the statement read.
Article continues below commercial
Diddy Claims Innocence After Being Accused Of Making Banned Three-Way Prison Call

However the alcohol report was followed quickly by yet one more allegation. Based on CBS News, Diddy was cited for allegedly participating in a prohibited three-way phone call.
The incident reportedly occurred on November 3, just days after he was transferred from the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.
Prison documents state that Diddy initially called an unidentified woman to coordinate weekend visitors, at one point suggesting they create “200 singles,” despite regulations prohibiting visitors from bringing money other than small amounts of coins for vending machines.
The decision then shifted when Diddy told the girl he needed to talk with someone he described as “the digital person,” allegedly to debate matters related to blogs.
When the girl asked if she should add that individual to the road, Diddy reportedly told her to proceed, making a three-way connection, which is strictly banned in federal facilities.
When questioned, Diddy denied discussing blogs in any respect, claiming the girl was his attorney and the person she added was a part of his legal communications team.
He further insisted that he was unaware that three-way calls were prohibited, stating that he had never received the prison admission and orientation handbook that outlines communication rules.

