4th Ransom Note Emerges in Savannah Guthrie’s Missing Mom’s Disappearance

One other alleged ransom note has been received within the case for Savannah Guthrie’s missing mother, Nancy Guthrie.

TMZ obtained a fourth email from the one that claimed to know who kidnapped Nancy, 84, on Monday, February 16. In line with the publication, the e-mail stated, “I do know what I saw 5 days ago south of the border and I used to be told to shut up so I do know who he’s and that was definitely Nancy with them.” The e-mail also had the identical Bitcoin account because the previous three ransom notes.

This shouldn’t be the primary reference the account has made to a couple of person being involved in the kidnapping. In one other ransom note received by TMZ on Friday, February 13, the letter said, “be prepared to go international.”

After the primary ransom note was sent to TMZ and native outlets earlier this month, Arizona’s KOLD 13 News anchor Mary Coleman shared that the note “may not be a hoax,” which she found “clear after a few sentences.”

Related: Mystery Person Sends 2nd Note Claiming to Know Who Took Nancy Guthrie

UPDATE 2/12/26, 2:30 p.m. ET: A second email has been received claiming to have information on who took Nancy Guthrie, based on TMZ. The outlet reported that a message was sent just after 8 a.m. PT on Thursday, February 12, with the mystery person claiming, “I’m not being taken seriously.” TMZ didn’t disclose […]

“A number of it’s information that only someone who was holding her for ransom would know,” she added. “Some very sensitive information and things that individuals who weren’t there when she was taken captive wouldn’t know.”

Coleman also noted that the e-mail “included a dollar amount, a deadline” and more details “that only Guthrie’s abductor might know.” She shared that the knowledge “definitely raised some red flags.”

In line with TMZ, the Bitcoin account owner is demanding $50,000 for the knowledge and is staying anonymous because they’ve a burglary on their record.

Also on Sunday, Savannah, 54, took to Instagram to plead for her mother’s protected return.

Sheriff in Nancy Guthrie Case Slams 'Haters' for Accusing Him of Botching Crime Scene
Courtesy of Savannah Guthrie/Instagram

“I wanted to return on. It’s been two weeks since our mom was taken, and I just wanted to return on and say that we still have hope,” the Today show host said. “We still imagine, and I desired to say to whoever has her, or knows where she is, that it’s never too late and also you’re not lost or alone.”

She continued while tearing up, “It is rarely too late to do the fitting thing and we’re here. We imagine. We imagine within the essential goodness [of] every human being, and it’s never too late.”

Earlier within the case, Savannah spoke on to her mom in one other video. “Mommy, for those who are hearing this, you might be a powerful woman. You’re God’s precious daughter Nancy,” she said.

Reporter Describes Nancy Guthrie Note Promo

Related: Reporter Details ‘Red Flags’ in Alleged Ransom for Savannah Guthrie’s Mom

Latest details are emerging about an alleged ransom note received within the case for Savannah Guthrie‘s missing mother, Nancy Guthrie. During an appearance on CNN on Wednesday, February 4, Mary Coleman, an anchor for Arizona’s KOLD 13 News, described the alleged note sent via email, claiming it was “clear after a pair sentences” that it […]

Savannah continued, “We imagine and know that even on this valley, He’s with you. Everyone seems to be on the lookout for you … We is not going to rest. Your kids is not going to rest until we’re together again. We speak to you each moment. And we pray without ceasing and we rejoice upfront that the day that we hold you in our arms again. We love you, mom.”

Nancy was taken from her Tucson, Arizona, home on February 1. She was last seen by her daughter Annie Guthrie, who dropped her off at home after a family dinner the evening before.

Related Post

Leave a Reply